Consigment Agreement Terms & Conditions
- The item comes with a brief description, preferably with original certificate or invoice. Supplied per item by the consignor.
- Promotion of the item takes place under our account on several international platforms. This includes photography, social media etc.
- Payment follows after the buyer has signed the ‘clean delivery receipt’.
- This agreement runs for a minimum of 6 months with a tacit extension.
- Our part is a net commission of 50% on the final sale price minus any restoration costs, the sale price can be determined together with the supplier.
- All Items will be stored free of charge for a period of 6 months, starting on the date specified in this consignment agreement. A monthly storage fee of 60 Euro/M3 will be effective thereafter.
- The agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium without regard to choice of law. Any amendments to the Agreement must be in writing and signed by authorized agents of both the Consignee and the Consignor.
- The signed consignment agreement constitutes agreement to the consignment of the Works under the terms
and conditions stated on all pages of this agreement, and serves as a representation by the signers
that they are either a duly authorized agent of the Consignor or of the Consignee with the full
authority to enter into this Agreement.